My goal today is to explain why Bluehost’s comprehensive customer service is a good experience. In order to get a high mark, the service needs to be timely, friendly, and helpful, as well as to provide multiple ways for a customer to contact them. Let’s see how they rate, shall we?
“the company provides Web Hosting, Marketing Consultants, Search Engine Optimization Services, and Internet Services.”
While the company is not BBB accredited, they do have an A+ rating. If you are interested in what their page rank (PR) is with Google, they come in at a healthy PR of 7 out of 10 as of today.
Bluehost Comprehensive Customer Service
There are several different ways that you can contact Bluehost should you need assistance with a product of theirs or questions regarding sales or anything else you might come up with. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- Phone – They have an 888 general number that one can call to be connected with technical support, sales, account assistance and more, as well as an international number. Sales and technical support are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Things like renewals or billing have regular business hours that are listed on their contact us page.
- Email – An excellent way to provide a Bluehost comprehensive customer service experience would be to have an email system that opens up a support ticket. They use this method so as to give customers an overall pleasant experience. and their company and you will have a thread that can be monitored for a status. You receive a tracking number so you can keep track of the progress of your concern.
- Chat – To me, there is nothing better than chatting with a specialist whenever I have a question about my account with a company. So I am very glad that Bluehost utilizes this method for those that want to talk live online.
- Knowledge base – Bluehost is well-known for having a knowledge base that provides in-depth articles, guides, how-tos, and instructions and answers to just about any question you might have. The how-to guides and videos are exceptionally user-friendly and follow the 4 Cs of successful training.
- Forum – The forum is for customer-to-customer interactions, and the moderators do not work for Bluehost. However, you can get good information from other people in the forum who may have experienced a similar issue and can give you advice or who are developers that know how to solve your issue. This forum is only for those people that have an account with Bluehost already or are thinking about getting an account with them.
Bluehost Is All About Service
Borlok Virtual Assistants LLC has been with Bluehost for many years. On occasion, we’ve used phone, email, chat and their knowledge base. Our experience has always been positive (even when we lost one of our websites once.)
So if you are looking for a website hosting company, we firmly believe that Bluehost’s comprehensive customer service rates highly (In our opinion, they would rate at least an 8 out of 10) as a pleasant experience that you would want and that would serve you well. The Company fits the bill perfectly in being timely, friendly, and helpful and provides multiple ways for a customer to contact them. Are you ready to try them out?
Pam Lokker is a master writer and a virtual assistant professional. Borlok Virtual Assistants has been the place to get global expert VA services with quality and on-time delivery for many years.