Content Marketing Certification is possible and recommended. If you are a virtual assistant (and I assume you are since you are reading this blog post), you may be ready to delve into content marketing. Let’s see where you can get certified in content marketing and how it can fit into your aspirations as a virtual assistant.
First, let’s talk about the one place I know of where you can get certified in content marketing through DigitalMarketer. What, you have not heard of them? That would be the next step then would be to give you some background information on them.
DigitalMarketer is the trusted leader for digital marketing professionals (That’s you, by the way). Located in Austin, TX, their customer base is located in over 68 countries around the globe. Their focus is to help you connect with industry experts and get the strategies and resources you need to grow and expand your business to new heights.
They believe in you that you are ready to start your content marketing mastery. But, let’s take a look at what else they believe in the short video below.
What Else Do You Get With DigitalMarketer
Next, let’s look at what DigitalMarketer offers. I am so glad that I joined DigitalMarketer. I love the features that they offer, and that doesn’t even include the content marketing certification that I am pursuing.
Are you ready to see what you get with your free 14-day plan (yes, I said free) membership to DigitalMarketer Lab? Here are 5 examples. Take a look:
- A library of 36 marketing playbooks (and growing every month)
- Timely and tactical one-day workshops that you can attend live or watch in your own time
- A supportive community of 10,000+ marketers to answer any and all of your questions
- In addition, get exclusive discounts and deals on the tools you’re likely already using.
- DigitalMarketer not only provides the above, but they offer tons more in the way of certifications and master classes, on-demand workshops, execution plans, and more!
DigitalMarketer Certifications Overall
As far as I’m concerned, DigitalMarketer has the best training and certifications available. Content marketing mastery is just one of the certifications you can get. Let’s delve into just a few other certifications that are now available at the time of this post.
- Paid Traffic Mastery
- Social Media Mastery
- Email Marketing Mastery
- Digital Marketing
- Many more are just waiting for you to check out!
Right now, I am so thrilled with the Content Marketing Mastery course that I am working my way through.
Let’s take a look at what you can learn in this course:
- 5 NEW Core Modules
- 53 NEW Video Lessons (and I haven’t even put a dent in them yet.)
- Customer Value Journey Handout
- See the Customer Avatar Worksheet
- The 10-Point Blog Post Audit
- 5 NEW Quizzes (one for each module)
- 1 FINAL Exam
- Of course, your content marketing certificate is available when you pass your final.
What could possibly look prettier on your office wall reminding you of the hard work you put in to be a master at content marketing? Another thought I have for you is if you have walk-in traffic, the certificate gives customers a sense that you are skilled at your craft.
What is Content Marketing
Let me ask you a question. Do you really know how a good content marketing strategy propels success? There is a lot more to it than just writing blog posts. Don’t get lulled into the feeling that blogging is the only avenue you have available to you. As Russ Henneberry, the current instructor of the course I’m taking, likes to say, “Content Marketing Is Hot!” You can use other formats, for example, videos, infographics, ebooks, and more.
Content Marketing Mastery
The course at DigitalMarketer gives you the entire breakdown of how you should develop your content marketing strategy – and be successful at it.
To give you just a taste of what is included in the course, let me share a sample of my notes with you pertaining to what the Content Marketing Formula is.
- Will answer the question, “Do you need good content?”
- Great content equals value. Value can come in the form of education, inspiration, or entertainment.
- If you create value, you will gain an audience.
- When you create an audience, you can advertise.
- Advertising = Awareness
- Awareness = Sales
The Reverse Is True As Well
- Poor content = no value
- No value = no audience
- No audience = no advertising
- Absence of advertising = no awareness
- No awareness = no sales
Creating Great Content Isn’t Enough
So, what do you say? Are you ready to get certified in content marketing? I highly recommend it. You, as a virtual assistant, need to arm yourself with as much knowledge as you can in order to ensure that your virtual assistant business is nothing but the best and that you have outstanding skills. Be among the best of the best as content marketing takes the globe by storm.
Ready, get set, go! Don’t wait; get tools and tips to outdo your competition. DM Insider is a free, premium newsletter subscription from DigitalMarketer. As an Insider, you’ll receive access to their library of marketing guides, reports, scorecards, and audits, PLUS the weekly DM Insider Newsletter.
Pam Lokker is a master writer and a virtual assistant professional who enjoys content writing. Borlok Virtual Assistants, LLC (Borlok VA) has been the place to get global expert VA services with quality and on-time delivery for many years. We are now focusing on writing blog posts, press releases, articles, and web content, as well as proofreading and editing. Have questions or requests? Contact us now.